      auction site. My alias is berjimgl@....
      Jim G.
      _____

      <http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnet?v1>
      <http://www.cloudmark.com/> Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight against
      spam!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: zbendtrack@... [mailto:zbendtrack@...]
      Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 11:10 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] Preiser Unpainted Figures

      Makky:

      > Has anyone here purchased one of these sets (Preiser #88500) and
      > painted it themselves? Was wondering if it's difficult to paint
      > these.

      Well, I have two sets in my "round2it" box for a future project,
      someday.

      Having just vented my wrath about auction sites yesterday, I'll now say
      something nice about them. There is a lady named Pauline in Canada on a

      "certain" auction site that paints figures and animals in 6 to 9 colors
      for
      about 70 cents (usd) each, if you subtract the cost of the plastic
      figure.
      She does not charge for shipping (its free). Her "rating" is in the
      thousands.

      I own about 70 of her figures, and have yet to find a bad one.

      Detail includes belts, belt buckles, buttons on shirts, socks, facial
      features, hats, gloves, tools (workers) and ties. Paint quality is a
      9.6 on
      a 10 scale (10x loupe level quality). My skill set with a one hair
      brush is
      no where near that level.

      I've encouraged her to post on this list in the vendors section, but no
      luck
      yet.

      A much calmer,
      Bill K.
      Houston

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=229633.3212141.4526654.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1706
      533816:HM/A=1556779/R=0/*http:/shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?ftd2+s
      hopping:dmad/M=229633.3212141.4526654.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1706533816:H
      M/A=1556779/R=1/1051985388+http://us.rmi.yahoo.com/rmi/http://www.ftd.co
      m/rmi-framed-url/http://www.ftd.com/yahoo36>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=229633.3212141.4526654.1261774/D=egrou
      pmail/S=:HM/A=1556779/rand=539161516>

      "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small
      DoseZ!