      From: Jay & Anne Greer [mailto:redwitch1@...]
      Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 19:53
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] Moin Moin :-))

      Hello Kurt,
      I enjoyed your "Red Rock Railroad". Ist das Schweinlokomotive ein "Fun
      Hog"? We have ein Klub here in California called the "Fun Hogs". We enjoy
      climbing mountains and rocks and skiing a lot. Some of us also enjoy Z
      Modelbannen. If I can be of any help to you so far as American Trains are
      concerned, feel free to contact me at <redwitch1@...>
      Tschuss,
      Jay Greer/Trax Inc.
      P.S. Wo ist der Bodensee?

      From: kurtulueck@...
      Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 07:35:29 EST
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

      Jo, denma moin trüch!

      Welcome in our community! You can see a how to in landscaping on the Geology
      page of the Red Rock Railroad Homepage
      ( http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html).

      Have fun und herZliche Grüße vom Bodensee.

      Kurt

      < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .