12792Re: [z_scale] Washington, DC Z-Bend Track Get-together

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Feb 3, 2003
      I would love to make it down sometime. I know that I always enjoy our
      Mid-Atlantic get togethers in Emmaus. It's always good to exchange ideas and
      hear the stories of other Zed Hesds. I would also like to request that a
      little more notice be given. I am from Central PA, only about 3 hours from
      the DC Area, but I could still use a week to make arrangements to attend.
      Thanks.
      Dan Stirpe