12760Re: [z_scale] Washington, DC Z-Bend Track Get-together

  • Edward Scullin
    Feb 2, 2003
      Please keep the list informed as far in advance as possible. Some of
      us travel fairly often to the DC area either on business or for
      personal reasons. With sufficient advance warning some of us west
      coasters might join you for a meeting or two.
      Ed Scullin

      Do you Yahoo!?