      -----Original Message-----
      From: Randy Smidt [mailto:rsmidt@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 6:31 PM
      To: Allbritton, Robert; Collins, Jim; Frink, Dave; Geib, Ell; Keyser,
      Bryan; Ladd, Fred; Marsh, Bill; Masiello, Jeff; Moore, Brent; Olson,
      Bob; Shatswell, Pete; Wade, Jim
      Cc: rsmidt@...
      Subject: Washington, DC Z-Bend Track Get-together Feb.1 - details

      OK everyone, here are the details:

      We are going to get together this Saturday, Feb 1st in Upperville, VA (home
      of Rob Allbritton's fabulous Gotthard Line modules).

      We will meet at the Trinity Episcopal Church in Upperville, VA on Route 50
      at Delaplane Grade Rd at 10:00am. After we meet in the parking lot here, we
      will caravan over to the farm where the trains are.

      Bring your trains, modules, video tapes, cameras, stories, ideas, questions,
      whatever. We'll be there 'til we feel like going home (or the wives call).

      See You Soon,
      Randy Smidt
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic