1265Days away to Texas!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Apr 12 9:45 AM
      We are only days away from the first ever Z scale regional meet in the U.S.!
      Doors will open at 9am at the Richardson Civic Center (411 West Arapaho Rd,
      Richardson) on this Saturday! We have over $1000 in door prizes and raffle
      items to give away including Märklin's A-B-A Union Pacific F7 set and
      Micro-Trains Union Pacific starter set!

      Plus, members of the Houston Z Bend group will be on hand and will bring a
      number of their Z modules! WOW, what a day it is going to be! See you
      Saturday¬Ö

      Rob Kluz
      Ztrack Magazine
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic