1231Re: [z_scale] /Tristan Hurrah!

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Mar 30, 2000
      Hi Wolfgang,
      Did you recieve the last mail I wrote to you in German? The Tristan is
      GREAT! Again in English. Thank you very much. Now, do you still have the
      two car Ludwig set and if so, how much should I send you. If it is all the
      same to you, this time I will just send my personal check with the added
      amount for your bank fees in cashing it. It will be some time before I will
      be traveling anywhere by car. I don't want to tempt the Fates again!
      Cheers,
      Jay

      > From: wbolt1809@...
      > Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:43:18 EST
      > To: z_scale@onelist.com
      > Subject: RE: [z_scale] DCC question
      >
      > From: wbolt1809@...

      > (1) Taking away the heat is a problem, yes !
      >
      > (2) Nobody talks about the "SELECTRIX" system...
      >
      > (3)I bet a good beer that the gearings from Westmodell
      > (Aspen...) will not be available before this X-Mas !
      >
      > Wolfgang

      > LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
      > Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates
      > as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
      > Apply NOW!
      >
      > CraZy 'bout Zee!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic