11835Re: Do you know about Z-scale shops in London?

  • jmac_han
    Dec 2, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      I'd really like to thank Jeremy for providing this terrific link to
      resources in the UK. I have been having a great time exploring the
      databases and lists. I learned that Z scale is well represented at
      train shows thanks to the efforts of Graham Jones (ZClub92-GB).

      and scroll down to the Northamptonshire list.

      Graham has 3 layouts available for exhibitions: "Greenridge Docks" -
      a US prototype freestanding layout that measures 6' x 2', "Hoen
      Steine Burg" - a German prototype freestanding layout that measures
      8' x 2' and the "Wintersdorf" display layout.

      No wonder I can't get a booking for the Val Ease Central in the UK.
      Graham has the country blanketed with Z! I believe that he was
      present at the Warley National Train Show two weeks ago in
      Birmingham, UK and has several other shows on his calendar.

      Jeffrey MacHan

      --- In z_scale@y..., "Jeremy Brandon" <Jeremy.Brandon@t...> wrote:
      > Travellers to the UK, and anyone else interested, ought to know
      > this site:
      > http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/
      > Jeremy.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic