      From: "Bill Hoshiko" <billhko@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 1:48 AM
      Subject: [z_scale] Re: Do you know about Z-scale shops in London?

      --- In z_scale@y..., "Svein-Martin Holt" <smholt@s...> wrote:
      > Hi gang
      >
      > I will go to London next week.
      > I wonder if some of you know about any Z-scale shops in London,
      UK, having
      > Märklin or other brands with Z-scale equipment?

      Looking in Nn3 groups I found this post from Mark Fielder.

      For Microtrains and Marklin bits, the best contact in the UK I can
      think of is Osborn's Models, run by Maurice Pearce
      ( http://www.modelrailshop.com/ ).
      You can do online orders or they have a very good shop at Abingdon,
      which is a fair trek from London, I know.

      Mark

      I know that there are other posts about Z shops on the Nn3 groups
      file but this is the only one that I found. Hope that you don't mind
      Mark.

      Bill
      El Toro, ca