11033Re: Questions, questions...

  • jmac_han
    Oct 1, 2002
      Continuing on the "Does that work" theme...

      I also get many "Does the turntable work?" and "How do you put the
      trains on the track?" or it's corollary, "How do you keep the trains
      on the track?"

      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@y..., "bean51ca" <chriscam@s...> wrote:
      I find there is one big question asked by non-model railroaders
      > when they see my little locomotives.
      >
      > "Do those actually run???"
      >
      > Then they get a look of absolute fascination on their face as I
      > explain that yup, they run quite well and give them a quick demo. I
      > guess while most model-railroaders have heard of Z or seen it
      > somewhere in a magazine, others are just still amazed at how
      > something so small can have a working motor in it.
      >
      > Chris
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic