11030Re: Questions, questions...

  • bean51ca
    Oct 1, 2002
      As my layout is still in the pre-scenery construction phase and most
      of my engines and rolling stock inhabit a display case most of the
      time, I find there is one big question asked by non-model railroaders
      when they see my little locomotives.

      "Do those actually run???"

      Then they get a look of absolute fascination on their face as I
      explain that yup, they run quite well and give them a quick demo. I
      guess while most model-railroaders have heard of Z or seen it
      somewhere in a magazine, others are just still amazed at how
      something so small can have a working motor in it.

      Chris

      --- In z_scale@y..., "jmac_han" <jmac_han@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Gang,
      >
      > I'm doing some research for a future article tentatively
      called, "The
      > Top 10 Questions About Z-Scale" or "I'm Glad You Asked!"

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic