      From: ted_lamar@... [mailto:ted_lamar@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 4:51 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] Questions, questions...

      Seems like the top two questions are similar no matter where you
      are....Cost and dexterity related issues.

      Another one I have gotten is, "What is the best way to start out in Z?"

      I generally mention a Marklin starter set, or a MT DeskTop Railroad set
      with a small transformer. Modified for kids, un-modified OK for adults.

      Z scale is the only scale I generally recommend a starter set for....
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic