10329Re: Opportunity for Marklin dealers in Europe

  • LDPERRIN
    Jul 3, 2002
      Rob:

      Could you get someone to update your dealer list on your web page?
      Some of the links dont work, and I think I saw a dealer on the back
      of one of the magazenes you sent me (I can't remember if it was a
      back issue I ordered or the most recent one, I'll let you know), but
      his info wasn't on your site.

      BTW.. the Zenes look GREAT. excellent job. looking forward to every
      issue now

      Warren

      --- In z_scale@y..., ztrack@a... wrote:
      > Will,
      >
      > I understand your situation. It is difficult not having a Z dealer
      local.
      > Unfortunately, there are a lot of Z enthusiasts in the same
      situation. I
      > would love to see a Märklin Z dealer in every city, but I feel we
      are
      > actually going the other way and loosing dealers. For instance, a
      number of
      > years ago, Columbus Ohio had three to four shops carrying Z, now
      only one.
      > Märklin has been working hard to increase their dealer base and we
      are seeing
      > new stores carry the line which is good. I do ask not to forget
      about the
      > dealers that advertise in Ztrack. These stores are very committed
      to the
      > hobby and offer great service. I trust them all.
      >
      > Thanks for the kind words on the last issue. It is amazing how much
      is
      > happening in the Z world. It really is a good time to be a Z scaler
      and I
      > think it is only going to get much, much better. Take care,
      >
      > Rob Kluz
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > Dublin, OH 43016