10024Re: [z_scale] Re: John Harmon 0-8-0 Switcher

  • Edward Scullin
    May 30, 2002
      Uncle Tom
      Could you also let us know how we might go about purchasing one of
      these? I have seen the pictures, and all it did was wet my appetite
      Thanks In Advance
      Ed Scullin

      --- rvn20012000 <rvn20012000@...> wrote:
      > Hi Kim and All,
      >
      > Ask and you shall receive... You can find pictures of my new
      > purchase in the photos files under TW Trains. This is the same
      > locomotive featured on the cover psge last week. I'm still waiting
      > hear about the detail kit. I'll let you know what happens.
      >
      > "Uncle" Thom

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic