10016Re: [z_scale] John Harmon 0-8-0 Switcher

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    May 30, 2002
      --- rvn20012000 <rvn20012000@...> a écrit : >
      Hello Gang,

      > I just received my John Harmon-Bob Olson modified
      > 0-8-0 switcher from
      > Will Wright. It's a beautiful piece of
      > craftsmanship, and runs
      > zeeriffic too!! I've requested info on the detail
      > kit that Will
      > mentioned and am waiting for a reply.
      >
      > We steam people have been waiting a long time for
      > something like this.
      >
      > This is one great steam engine...I can't wait to see
      > what they come
      > up with next. Maybe an 0-6-0 switcher?
      >
      > Enjoy!!
      > "Uncle" Thom

      Congratulations to Will Wright! So now we have
      switchers (0-8-0 from Will Wright, 0-6-0 from Aspen
      Models), light route power (2-6-0 Mogul from MT, light
      Mikado from Marklin), I think that we all miss heavy
      steam power: AZL should release a SP GS4 4-8-4 within
      2 years, wonderful, but in my case, I'm dying for
      HEAVY FREIGHT steam power (and I think I'm not alone):
      Big Boys, Challengers, Cab forward, Santa Fe 2-10-2
      (class 3800 and 3900), Allegheny 2-6-6-6, etc....
      Friendly
      Dominique from sunny Paris, France