Club Zug

  • Mr. Nicola Malavasi
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2004
      Dear Members of the Club.

      Finally the Clubcar 2002 and 2003 are arrived us.

      We will start today to pack them and as soon as ready we ship them to all
      the members in good standing with the Club fees and the ones who placed and
      payed the Club-Train order.

      The Lokgehäuse is waited for February and will be delivered with the box for
      the complete train and the Fahrwerk for the members who ordered it.

      Best wishes

      --
      Malavasi Editore s.r.l.
      Mr. Nicola Malavasi
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2004
        > -
        >
        > Dear Mr. Malavasi,
        >
        > good news, thank you very much.
        > Is it possible to hear which Maerklin Articlenumbers these two Wagons
        > have?
        >
        > Thank you in advance
        > yours sincerely
        > Christian Schiebener

        Of Course,

        98101 - Clubwagen 2002 - Niederbordwagen MWB
        98102 - Clubwagen 2003 - Güterwagen MWB

        > P.S.
        > Once you told us the extra Order of the Wagons and the Locomotiv Order
        > will be charged us, by the Z-Club 92, in September 2004. I have no
        > chargement from my account or my Carditcard. Will this be done later?

        ???
        No, we cash them on September the 21th, please check for it on your bank
        account.

        Best Wishes

        --
        Z Club 92