WSDL

  • edujcsilva
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hi everybody. I am new on yahoo travel. I was looking for some travel
      web service that could be find a hotel, car and air fairs calling a
      WSDL, but when i could see only java classes on the sdk zip file.

      Is yahoo travel enabling web service connection? Any clue for where i
      can find these kind of servers (xmethods doesnt have anything)?

      Thanks a lot