How can I query the current lowest airfare for a specified flight

  • sowenzhang
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hi,

      Recently I am working for an academic project (not assignment) that
      needs a feature to query the current lowest airfare for a specific
      flight, for example from Vancouver to Toronto, only two arguments,
      then return an number.

      I have been searching the whole internet, I can see many websites are
      able to do that. How can they do that?

      I couldn't find any available webservice or rssfeed that I can achieve
      this.

      The project I am working on is kind of like an experiment, we like to
      get the result and use a different representation to display it. Can
      Yahoo API support this?

      Thanks a lot!
    • David Rehfeldt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007
        Hi,

        Yahoo! does not currently offer an API to get fare data from our
        Farechase product. Sorry we can't help you there, but good luck on your
        project!

        David Rehfeldt,
        Yahoo! Travel