New Travel Web services

  • Dan Theurer
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 20, 2005
      I am happy to announce that we just launched two new Travel Web
      service calls for Trip Planer (http://travel.yahoo.com/trip). The
      documentation can be found at http://developer.yahoo.net/travel/index.html

      --dan
    • Alian
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 22, 2005
        Hello dan,
        Im new in the Yahoo API and in API in general.
        Im considering the Yahoo Travel API to rebuild my travel-hobby-website
        so Id like to have more info about it.
        Can you get me more info about "Trip Search" beacuse I try to use the
        examples as explained on the developer page but they don't work or I
        can't them to work. (I have request an Application ID today).
        Thank you.

        Cheers,
        ~Alian

        --- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Theurer" <dan@y...> wrote:

        > I am happy to announce that we just launched two new Travel Web
        > service calls for Trip Planer (http://travel.yahoo.com/trip). The
        > documentation can be found at
        http://developer.yahoo.net/travel/index.html

        > --dan

      • grobijan
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 22, 2005
          Hi,

          do I see it right, that only searching but no booking is possible?

          Best regards
          Jan

          --- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Alian" <alian@a...> wrote:

          > Hello dan,
          > Im new in the Yahoo API and in API in general.
          > Im considering the Yahoo Travel API to rebuild my travel-hobby-
          website
          > so Id like to have more info about it.
          > Can you get me more info about "Trip Search" beacuse I try to use
          the
          > examples as explained on the developer page but they don't work or
          > can't them to work. (I have request an Application ID today).
          > Thank you.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > ~Alian
          >

          > --- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Theurer" <dan@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am happy to announce that we just launched two new Travel Web
          > > service calls for Trip Planer (http://travel.yahoo.com/trip). The
          > > documentation can be found at
          > http://developer.yahoo.net/travel/index.html
          > >
          > > --dan

        • Dan Theurer
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 22, 2005
            Hi Jan,

            This is correct. Currently we don't have write access enabled for our
            APIs.

            --dan

            --- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "grobijan" <grobijan@y...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > do I see it right, that only searching but no booking is possible?
            >
            > Best regards
            > Jan
            >

            > --- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Alian" <alian@a...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello dan,
            > > Im new in the Yahoo API and in API in general.
            > > Im considering the Yahoo Travel API to rebuild my travel-hobby-
            > website
            > > so Id like to have more info about it.
            > > Can you get me more info about "Trip Search" beacuse I try to use
            > the
            > > examples as explained on the developer page but they don't work or
            > > can't them to work. (I have request an Application ID today).
            > > Thank you.
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > > ~Alian
            > >

            > > --- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Theurer" <dan@y...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I am happy to announce that we just launched two new Travel Web
            > > > service calls for Trip Planer (http://travel.yahoo.com/trip). The
            > > > documentation can be found at
            > > http://developer.yahoo.net/travel/index.html
            > > >
            > > > --dan

          • Dan Theurer
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 22, 2005
              Hi Alian,

              Can you get a litte more specific about what samples didn't work for you?

              Thanks,

              --dan

              --- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Alian" <alian@a...> wrote:

              > Hello dan,
              > Im new in the Yahoo API and in API in general.
              > Im considering the Yahoo Travel API to rebuild my travel-hobby-website
              > so Id like to have more info about it.
              > Can you get me more info about "Trip Search" beacuse I try to use the
              > examples as explained on the developer page but they don't work or I
              > can't them to work. (I have request an Application ID today).
              > Thank you.
              >
              > Cheers,
              > ~Alian
              >

              > --- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Theurer" <dan@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I am happy to announce that we just launched two new Travel Web
              > > service calls for Trip Planer (http://travel.yahoo.com/trip). The
              > > documentation can be found at
              > http://developer.yahoo.net/travel/index.html
              > >
              > > --dan

            • Alian Schiavoncini
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 23, 2005
                Hello Dan,
                I've tried to check the URL:
                http://api.travel.yahoo.com/TripService/V1/tripSearch?appid=MYAPPIDREQUEST&q
                uery=paris

                where MYAPPIDREQUEST is my Application ID request by the Application ID
                request form but it doens't work or Im wrong... maybe I didn't understand
                the istruction... can you give any help?

                Cheers,
                ~Alian
              • Vivek
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 28, 2005
                  Hello Alian,

                  http://api.travel.yahoo.com/TripService/V1/tripSearch?appid=YahooDemo&query=paris
                  works now. Travel team just pushed out a fix for the same. Thanks a
                  lot for letting us know about the issue.

                  - Vivek

                  --- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Alian Schiavoncini" <alian@a...>
                  wrote:

                  > Hello Dan,
                  > I've tried to check the URL:

                  http://api.travel.yahoo.com/TripService/V1/tripSearch?appid=MYAPPIDREQUEST&q

                  > uery=paris
                  >
                  > where MYAPPIDREQUEST is my Application ID request by the Application ID
                  > request form but it doens't work or Im wrong... maybe I didn't
                  understand
                  > the istruction... can you give any help?
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  > ~Alian

                • Alian Schiavoncini
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 29, 2005
                    Hello Vivek,
                    now it's working fine also with my Application ID. Thank you for yor
                    support.

                    ~Alian

                    >Hello Alian,

                    >http://api.travel.yahoo.com/TripService/V1/tripSearch?appid=YahooDemo&query
                    =paris
                    >works now. Travel team just pushed out a fix for the same. Thanks a
                    >lot for letting us know about the issue.

                    >- Vivek

                    >>--- In yws-travel@yahoogroups.com, "Alian Schiavoncini" <alian@a...>
                    wrote:

                    >> Hello Dan,
                    >> I've tried to check the URL:

                    http://api.travel.yahoo.com/TripService/V1/tripSearch?appid=MYAPPIDREQUEST&q

                    >> uery=paris
                    >>
                    >> where MYAPPIDREQUEST is my Application ID request by the Application ID
                    >> request form but it doens't work or Im wrong... maybe I didn't
                    understand
                    >> the istruction... can you give any help?
                    >>
                    >> Cheers,
                    >> ~Alian

                  • Vivek
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006