Announcing the launch of the FareChase Easy Search Form

  • Eleanor Kruszewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Hi there,
      We're very happy to launch the Yahoo! FareChase Web form that allows you
      to quickly integrate searches for flights into your web site.

      We've released information and documentation on the form on the
      Developer Network site here:
      http://developer.yahoo.net/travel/index.html

      This is the place for your questions, ideas, feature requests and bug
      reports. Let us know what you come up with!

      Have fun,
      eleanor

      eleanor kruszewski (kru-shef-ski)
      mktng & community mgr.