Re: [yws-shopping] Re: Working With Refinements

  • Christopher Hunt-Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Thanks.  That's exactly what I needed.

      - Chris

      On 10/31/06, jenfaenza <jenfaenza@...> wrote:

      Hi Chris - Here's a link to the Product Search API documentation,
      which contains sample urls with refinements as well as a brief section
      explaining how to use refinement keys:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/shopping/V2/productSearch.html

      Hope this helps. Let me know if you still have questions after
      reviewing this.

      Thanks,
      Jen

      --- In yws-shopping@yahoogroups.com, "mrwirerda" <chuntwalker@...>