Luggage? Where are you?

  • httpwebwitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2006
      Is there no category or subcategory for Luggage?
      I've been looking through the categories for hours, and the best I can
      find is "purses", like fashion handbags and such.

      Luggage is a category on shopping.yahoo.com (under Home and Garden),
      so I figured it was a good category for using the Yahoo API.

      Am I just looking in the wrong places?

      ~ i