Re: Problem When Using Axis to generate Java files from WSDLs

  • mcnealysm
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
      The correct command syntax is

      C:\temp>*java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java* *--NStoPkg
      http://marketing.ews.yahoo
      apis.com/V4=com.yahoo.sm.ws.client* *-o C:\temp -T 1.3
      C:\temp\wsdl\AdGroupService.wsdl*

      Note the following syntax in command line

      1) NStoPkg is prefixed with two hypens such as "--"

      2) The output directory is mentioned with "–o" options. There is space
      after –o

      3) There is a space between "-T" and "1.3"

      4) The value of –NStoPkg is