Upcoming System Maintenance

  • mcnealysm
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
      On Friday, 11/7, the EWS API will be unavailable due to planned
      maintenance. We currently expect this maintenance to begin at 7:00pm
      PST and last approximately 3 hours. This outage will affect the
      following EWS endpoints:

      - https://ews11.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com
      - https://ews12.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com

      If you have further questions or require additional assistance, please
      feel free to email ews-help@... or contact your respective
      Account Manager.
    • mcnealysm
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
        On Friday, January 16th, we will be having an EWS scheduled outage for
        planned maintenance. We currently expect this maintenance period to
        begin January 16th at 7pm PST and last through Saturday, January 17th
        at 1am PST.