Upcoming System Maintenance

  • mcnealysm
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      On Friday, 10/3, the EWS API will be completely unavailable due to
      planned maintenance. We expect this outage to begin at 7:00pm PST and
      last approximately 7 hours. This outage will affect all EWS endpoints
      and we encourage you to avoid accessing the API during this timeframe.

      If you have further questions or require additional assistance, please
      feel free to email ews-help@... or contact your respective
      Account Manager.
    • mcnealysm
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
        On Friday, 11/7, the EWS API will be unavailable due to planned
        maintenance. We currently expect this maintenance to begin at 7:00pm
        PST and last approximately 3 hours. This outage will affect the
        following EWS endpoints:

        - https://ews11.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com
        - https://ews12.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
          On Friday, January 16th, we will be having an EWS scheduled outage for
          planned maintenance. We currently expect this maintenance period to
          begin January 16th at 7pm PST and last through Saturday, January 17th
          at 1am PST.