Error 405 "Method Not Allowed"

  • hmcclungiii
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      I'm having some issue's with previously working code.  When attempting to make a connection, I keep getting a 405 error, Method Not Allowed.  This is occurring before user/security validation even occurs.  Here is the screenshot from a test app I'm using to nail down the location of the error.  Advice very soon would be greatly appreciated, as I have over 100 clients currently waiting on their reports from the Yahoo API.Error 405 "Method Not Allowed"