PLEASE HELP ... E1003Missing Header: username, password, or master account

  • mobilefunseo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      I am new to SOAP and am trying to request getMasterAccountLocation
      from my sandbox login and I can't login and am getting the following
      error:-

      "E1003Missing Header: username, password, or master account"

      I am really stuck on how to pass the login details in the header of
      the request. Below is my code... please help...

      require_once('/usr/share/pear/SOAP/Client.php');

      $wsdl_url =
      'https://sandbox.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/services/V4/LocationService?wsdl';
      $WSDL = new SOAP_WSDL($wsdl_url);
      $client = $WSDL->getProxy();

      // Set up the paramaters to send to Bango
      $params = array(
      "username" => $username,
      "password" => $password,
      "masterAccountID" => $masterAccountID,
      "accountID" => $accountID,
      "license" => $license
      );

      $client->getMasterAccountLocation($params);

      print '<pre>';
      print_r($client);
      print '</pre>';