KeywordResearchService

  • adnan_qutub
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      I'm using V4 of Yahoo Marketing API. I have following queries
      regarding Keyword Research Service:

      Is this service able to respond me with keyword variations (i.e. other
      keywords / related keywords) for a specified keyword just like in
      Google Adwords.
      I didn't find any method/function in the Yahoo Marketing API (PHP) for
      the `Keyword Research Service', through which I can accomplish the
      above task.

      Thank you. Any help would be great.