fetching performance data issue

  • ylaghrari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hi everybody,
      I manage many Yahoo Search Marketing accounts. When, i try to fetch
      performance data via BasicReportService, for some accounts and not all,
      i get always the flag "booksClosed" in xml file at false. I have this
      problem since two weeks. That means i'm not able to get the completed
      performance data. I wonder if anyone has the same problem. I need also
      to know if Yahoo Search Marketing system is currently working well.
      anyone knows the reason of this behavior?
      Please help me to get the completed data.
      Thank very much in advance.