getForecastByKeyword

  • batra_arvind
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2008
      When i call the forecast service
      getForecastByKeyword
      with adGroupID as null (0 in java), i get the error - specified IS
      invalid.

      I have checked that my account ID is valid one. What is the problem here?
      Am i missing something? Any ideas?
    • arvind batra

        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2008
          Hi,

          So, you are passing correct account Id.
          Also check the Object ForecastRequestData, where accountid, marketid, match type, cmpBudget are passed correctly or not.
          If it is also fine, check with different keywords.
          For some keywords, if the forecast is not available also, we are facing this problem. I think this will be helpful to you.

          -Thanks & Regards
            Rajitha Yedla

          arvind batra <batra_arvind@...> wrote:
          When i call the forecast service
          getForecastByKeywor d
          with adGroupID as null (0 in java), i get the error - specified IS invalid.

          I have checked that my account ID is valid one. What is the problem here?
          Am i missing something? Any ideas?

          Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.

        • arvind batra
          Message 4 of 4 , May 30, 2008

            Hi Rajitha,

            Thanks for your reply.
            If the forecast is not available, it gives a different exception.
            Anyways, i had sent a mail to yws support and got a reply confirming that it is a bug in their system as they themselves are facing it.
            I will post when any update is available.

            -arvind