Re: Accessing getMasterAccountLocation Method -- SOLUTION

  • dshevnock
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2008
      That was it! Man, that was a frustrating ordeal. : )

      Here is some more info for those who may be experiencing a similar
      problem. We have developed a custom application using PHP 5.2.5 with
      NuSOAP 0.7.3. By default, NuSOAP uses ISO-8859-1 as the default
      encoding when sending out SOAP requests. You can easily change the
      default encoding for outgoing SOAP calls though. Once you have a
      created your soapclient instance, simply change the soap_defencoding
      property to utf-8.

      As an example:

      $oSoapClient = new soapclient(mixed $endpoint, [bool $wsdl = false],
      [string $proxyhost = false], [string $proxyport = false], [string
      $proxyusername = false], [string $proxypassword = false], integer
      $timeout, [integer $response_timeout = 30], int $portName);

      // The following line will actually change the default character encoding
      $oSoapClient->soap_defencoding = 'utf-8';

      And that's it!

      -- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "Sudhir Reddy"

      xmlns:yns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V4">XXX</yns:remainingQuot\

      xmlns:yns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V4">1</yns:quotaUsedForThi\