connection about production environment

  • lefebvre_seb
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2008
      Hello,
      I got it connecting to the sandbox but no to the production environment
      When I am trying to connect to the production environment, I have
      getting "Account not found".

      I take the example code from
      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/developer/docs/V3/sample_code/php.php#code

      and i replace
      define("EWS_LOCATION_SERVICE_ENDPOINT",
      "sandbox.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com");
      by
      define("EWS_LOCATION_SERVICE_ENDPOINT",
      "global.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com");

      and
      i replace account's username, password, licence's key, master
      accountID, & account ID by the values received in my email.

      Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

      Seb
    • mat
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2008
        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "lefebvre_seb"
        <lefebvre_seb@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I got it connecting to the sandbox but no to the production environment
        > When I am trying to connect to the production environment, I have
        > getting "Account not found".
        >
        > I take the example code from

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/developer/docs/V3/sample_code/php.php#code

        > and i replace
        > define("EWS_LOCATION_SERVICE_ENDPOINT",
        > "sandbox.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com");
        > by
        > define("EWS_LOCATION_SERVICE_ENDPOINT",
        > "global.marketing.ews.yahooapis.com");
        >
        > and
        > i replace account's username, password, licence's key, master
        > accountID, & account ID by the values received in my email.
        >
        > Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
        >
        > Seb

        Check you are not accidentally using the sandbox login details as they
        differ from the live login details.
      • lefebvre_seb
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2008
          thank, but i use well the live login details.
          a other idea?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2008
            it's good.
            Before, I used this Account ID received in my email.
            "Your Account ID linked to this key is xxxxx
            (this is a shell account used only to contain your API key)"

            Now i use Account ID of my Sponsored Search and it's OK.

            Thank you.

            Seb