V3 and BasicReportRequest

  • stumblenfall
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Good Morning,

      I have been cut over to V3 for my reporting needs since 1/11/2008.
      Yesterday the addReportRequestWithAccountAggregation() for
      BasicReportRequest.AdGroupSummary & BasicReportRequest.KeywordSummary
      for the data of 1/30/2008 returned the ID for all my clients, but
      when checking on the status I never received a completed status from
      getReportList(“false”) â€" only pending. I time out my app and never
      receive the report.

      I wanted to inquire if there was a problem in any of the reporting
      methods yesterday? Will the methods for retrieving reports be
      working? Will I have my quota reset?

      Anyone else experience these issues after 3 PM EST Jan 31, 2008?

      David
    • ghollins2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "stumblenfall"
        <okiebug1399@...> wrote:

        > Good Morning,
        >
        > I have been cut over to V3 for my reporting needs since 1/11/2008.
        > Yesterday the addReportRequestWithAccountAggregation() for
        > BasicReportRequest.AdGroupSummary & BasicReportRequest.KeywordSummary
        > for the data of 1/30/2008 returned the ID for all my clients, but
        > when checking on the status I never received a completed status from
        > getReportList(“false”) �" only pending. I time out my app and never
        > receive the report.
        >

        > I wanted to inquire if there was a problem in any of the reporting
        > methods yesterday? Will the methods for retrieving reports be
        > working? Will I have my quota reset?
        >
        > Anyone else experience these issues after 3 PM EST Jan 31, 2008?
        >
        > David

        Yes, I experienced the same thing yesterday. Hopefully this is now
        fixed, as I'm not seeing it again this morning.

        Galen