Problems with GetListings

  • stranger198011
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hi!

      I have following problem:
      When I create new Listings, i want to know his listindId.
      I post query - <GetListings searchTerm="adv keyword" />.
      I recive following response - <GetListingsResponse success="true" ></
      GetListingsResponse> </ActionsResponse>
      But in manual write, that if the operation is successful, DTC-XML
      retrieves the listings. The operation
      response includes a boolean success attribute set to true, along with
      one or more Listing subtags. I don`t know how determine listingID.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
        Hi,

        It seems like you might not fully understand how the Yahoo editorial
        process works. You cannot:
        AddListings
        GetListings

        and expect a listingId back. A listingId is only created after the
        editorial process has approved your submission. You can use the
        Editorial Status commands to see where your submission is in the queue.

        Once a listing is online, you can use GetListings (with searchTerm="your
        term") to get the id.

        Hope that helps.
        -Y!SM Monkey