Yahoo Search Marketing API ColdFusion Source Code Available NOW!

  • ever_laster2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      After many frustrating hours of writing ColdFusion source code against
      the Yahoo Search Marketing API, I have compiled several files that will
      save you a tremendous amount of time developing your own applications.

      If you are new to XML, these files will give you an excellent start at
      manipulating requests and responses, putting the XML response in a
      query and displaying the XML data.

      You can gain access to the source code by going to:

      http://www.look4schools.com/source

      It's less than $10 and will save you DAYS of coding...