How to start with Yahoo Search Marketing API... HELP Please!

  • callmeasad
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2007

      I want to you Yahee Search Marketing API, and also downloaded the PHP sample code file. But it give insturctions to run file from Comman Prompt like :

      prompt> php -f YahooEWSClient.php

      But I want to run this file on my Web Server (Hosted Remotely).

      Please someone advise me in this context and guide me what to do -OR- How to do.  ( I have account ID, license key etc as well)

    • anujsinghal.mca7
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2008
        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "callmeasad"
        <callmeasad@...> wrote:

        > I want to you Yahee Search Marketing API, and also downloaded the PHP
        > sample code file. But it give insturctions to run file from Comman
        > Prompt like :
        >
        > prompt> php -f YahooEWSClient.php
        >
        > But I want to run this file on my Web Server (Hosted Remotely).
        >
        > Please someone advise me in this context and guide me what to do -OR-
        > How to do. ( I have account ID, license key etc as well)

        first u tell me which web server u r using(like IIS, Apache,...)