Getting conversion data with KeywordSummary report

  • dermotdonegan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hi

      I am running a KeywordSummary report and the data I recieve includes
      numImpr, numClick, ctr, cpc, cost and averagePosition. However there is
      no conversion data included. Is there a different report type that
      must be run to get the conversion data or how do I get it.

      I am currently working in the sandbox if this has any effect on the
      data I am recieving.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks
      Dermot