AdGroup - Distribution Tactic and Match Type

  • Harsh Goel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hi,
      Please solve me following issues regarding adgroup creation ---

      --> what is the distribution tactic (Sponsered Search[Match Type :
      Advanced or Standard] and Content Match). How to handle these with
      webservice.

      --> How will 'Estimated Monthly Forecast' be calculated. means... which
      service i need to call gor estimate...

      Thanks & Regards

      Harsh
    • mcnealysm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
        My answers are inline below.

        -mcnealysm

        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "Harsh Goel"
        <smarthkg_79@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > Please solve me following issues regarding adgroup creation ---
        >
        > --> what is the distribution tactic (Sponsered Search[Match Type :
        > Advanced or Standard] and Content Match). How to handle these with
        > webservice.

        mcnealysm: The distribution tactic is the method used to present your
        ads. Sponsored Search uses keyword matching (search) and Content
        Match displays your ads by matching your content with that of the
        publisher. Please see:
        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/developer/docs/V2/gsg/glossary.php

        > --> How will 'Estimated Monthly Forecast' be calculated. means...
        which
        > service i need to call gor estimate...

        mcnealysm: You would use the ForecastService to get forecasts for
        your keywords. Please see:
        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/developer/docs/V2/gsg/ForecastService
        .php