Re: [yws-searchmarketing] PHP example error

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2006
      That sounds like a client-side cert issue. Make sure the SSL libraries
      you are using were installed properly (I'm not sure how PHP libs do this).

      Good luck.
      -y!sm monkey

      kdwmoney94309 wrote:
      > I tried to run the example and the server returned this error:
      >
      > SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK
      >
      > Any ideas?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Kevin
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • damernic1
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2006
        I am having this same issue...

        If you add the option:

        curl_setopt($key, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);

        then you can skip the ssl checking...

        however after getting beyond this -- when i run the example php file
        I get a 'Permission Denied' response. Which according to the api
        docs suggest that my username/pass/account# or key are wrong (which
        they are not)

        any suggestions?

        Thanks

        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "Yahoo! Search Marketing
        Monkey" <plummerm@...> wrote:

        > That sounds like a client-side cert issue. Make sure the SSL
        libraries
        > you are using were installed properly (I'm not sure how PHP libs do
        this).

        > Good luck.
        > -y!sm monkey
        >
        > kdwmoney94309 wrote:
        > > I tried to run the example and the server returned this error:
        > >
        > > SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK
        > >
        > > Any ideas?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Kevin
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • damernic1
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2006
          Just a further note on this...the php5 example file
          uses the test site https://x-secure-test.overture.com/ ...which is
          currently out of commission (i didnt realize this and it caused me a
          lot of frustration)...change it to the production url https://x-
          secure.overture.com/ and it works...

          --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "damernic1"