Getting Started w/the YSM API & PHP

  • kris_kibak
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm just trying to get started w/the YSM API using PHP, and I know I'm
      probably doing something stupid here, but for some reason the file
      YahooEWSClient.php contains just:

      ----
      /*
      * Copyright (c) 2006-2007, Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
      * Code licensed under the BSD License:
      * http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/license.txt
      * version: 2.0.0
      */

      [debug] Yahoo! EWS PHP Client
      [debug] Opening sample data file ./sample_data_US.properties
      [debug] Successfully loaded sample data file
      [debug] CACHE_FILE_NAME: ews_cache_sandboxmarketingewsyahooapiscom
      [debug] Creating V2/LocationService client
      <!-- websj171.back.sj.p4pnet.net uncompressed/chunked Thu May 31
      13:52:12 PDT 2007 -->
      ---

      The instructions say to:

      ----
      2. Edit YahooEWSClient.php to contain your EWS credentials, which are
      defined near the top of the file:

      * username
      * password
      * masterAccountID
      * accountID
      * license
      * MARKET
      ---

      I'm not seeing any of those settings in the file. Could anyone point
      me in the right direction?

      Thanks,
      Kris
    • mcnealysm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4 12:25 PM
        Hello Kris,

        A fix request has been submitted to link to the correct .php sample
        code. I'll send a working copy.

        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "kris_kibak"
        <kris_kibak@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I'm just trying to get started w/the YSM API using PHP, and I know
        I'm
        > probably doing something stupid here, but for some reason the file
        > YahooEWSClient.php contains just:
        >
        > ----
        > /*
        > * Copyright (c) 2006-2007, Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
        > * Code licensed under the BSD License:
        > * http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/license.txt
        > * version: 2.0.0
        > */
        >
        > [debug] Yahoo! EWS PHP Client
        > [debug] Opening sample data file ./sample_data_US.properties
        > [debug] Successfully loaded sample data file
        > [debug] CACHE_FILE_NAME: ews_cache_sandboxmarketingewsyahooapiscom
        > [debug] Creating V2/LocationService client
        > <!-- websj171.back.sj.p4pnet.net uncompressed/chunked Thu May 31
        > 13:52:12 PDT 2007 -->
        > ---
        >
        > The instructions say to:
        >
        > ----
        > 2. Edit YahooEWSClient.php to contain your EWS credentials, which
        are
        > defined near the top of the file:
        >
        > * username
        > * password
        > * masterAccountID
        > * accountID
        > * license
        > * MARKET
        > ---
        >
        > I'm not seeing any of those settings in the file. Could anyone
        point
        > me in the right direction?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kris

      • peter.boot
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5 2:07 PM
          If anyone has a working copy of this file please post it here or email
          directly to me.
        • mcnealysm
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8 1:32 PM
            A working copy will be available on the Technology Solutions Portal
            later this afternoon.

            --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "peter.boot"