Re: [yws-searchmarketing] Updating Listing URLs

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
      Hi again.

      There certainly is an update call. For this case, you want to use the
      SetListingTDU call. TDU means "title, description, url". You don't
      have to change all 3 fields, just whatever you need.

      Note that any TDU changes with Y!SM invoke an editorial review of the
      listing. This includes a crawl of the landing URL. So please submit
      these changes at a rate that will not cause your site to slow when we
      crawl it.

      Best of luck,
      -y!sm monkey