Re: What is an E7001 : Unexpected CRM error?

  • dnsh_nryn
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm still getting the E7001 Unexpected CRM error. In the
      documentation regarding SOAP faults they ask the user to send the
      request again. However doing this results in an E4001 "Username is
      already in use" error message - the username I use in the first
      attempt has already been recorded by Panama thus the second attempt is
      blocked.

      I'm running out of usernames to test the addUser function :o)

      Is this internal error something to do with the format of my XML request?

      Cheers, Dinesh

      --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "mcnealysm"
      <mcnealysm@...> wrote:

      > Are you still getting this error message?
      >
      > --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "dnsh_nryn" <djn94@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > I'm sorry if this appears to be a question with an obvious answer, I
      > > can't find the answer in the Yahoo Panama API documentation. What
      > is a
      > > CRM and what causes a CRM error? From the documentation it appears
      > > be an internal error.
      > >
      > > I get an E7001 Unexpected CRM error when I send the following XML
      > > request for the addUser function, User Management Service:
      > >
      > > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      > > <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      > > xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      > > xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
      > > xmlns:tns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V1">
      > > <SOAP-ENV:Header>
      > > <username> --- my username --- </username>
      > > <password> --- my password --- </password>
      > > <license> --- my license --- </license>
      > > <masterAccountID> --- my master account id --- </masterAccountID>
      > > <accountID> --- account id --- </accountID>
      > > </SOAP-ENV:Header>
      > > <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      > > <addUser xmlns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V1">
      > > <username> --- my username --- </username>
      > > <userInfo>
      > > <email> --- my email address --- </email>
      > > <firstName>Dinesh</firstName>
      > > <lastName>Narayan</lastName>
      > > <locale>en_US</locale>
      > > <timezone>America/Los_Angeles</timezone>
      > > <workPhone>00-1222-7788</workPhone>
      > > </userInfo>
      > > <address>
      > > <address1>Philosophoweg. 19</address1>
      > > <city>Duisburg</city>
      > > <country>DE</country>
      > > <postalCode>47051</postalCode>
      > > </address>
      > > </addUser>
      > > </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      > > </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance for reading this and for your help.
      > > Cheers, Dinesh

    • mcnealysm
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2007
        Please post the complete XML response you're receiving.

        wrote:

> [...]
        > > > </SOAP-ENV:Header>
        > > > <SOAP-ENV:Body>
        > > > <addUser xmlns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V1">
        > > > <username> --- my username --- </username>
        > > > <userInfo>
        > > > <email> --- my email address --- </email>
        > > > <firstName>Dinesh</firstName>
        > > > <lastName>Narayan</lastName>
        > > > <locale>en_US</locale>
        > > > <timezone>America/Los_Angeles</timezone>
        > > > <workPhone>00-1222-7788</workPhone>
        > > > </userInfo>
        > > > <address>
        > > > <address1>Philosophoweg. 19</address1>
        > > > <city>Duisburg</city>
        > > > <country>DE</country>
        > > > <postalCode>47051</postalCode>
        > > > </address>
        > > > </addUser>
        > > > </SOAP-ENV:Body>
        > > > </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
        > > >
        > > > Thanks in advance for reading this and for your help.

      • dnsh_nryn
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2007
          Hello,

          This is the XML response I receive when using the addUser operation
          with the User Management Service:

          <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
          <soap:Envelope
          <soap:Header>
          <yns:sid
          xmlns:yns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V1">sk1-sbxadservices-002.ysm.sk1.yahoo.com</yns:sid>
          <yns:stime xmlns:yns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V1">Thu May
          03 09:30:57 PDT 2007</yns:stime>
          </soap:Header>
          <soap:Body>
          <soap:Fault>
          <faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>
          <faultstring>Unexpected CRM error.</faultstring>
          <detail>
          <yns:ApiFault xmlns:yns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V1">
          <yns:code
          xmlns:yns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V1">E7001</yns:code>
          <yns:message
          xmlns:yns="http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V1">Unexpected CRM
          error.</yns:message>
          </yns:ApiFault>
          </detail>
          </soap:Fault>
          </soap:Body>
          </soap:Envelope>

          I hope this helps, many thanks for your interest regarding this problem