How create new account?

  • stranger198011
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 8:51 AM
      Hi!

      When I send:

      <Actions accountId="<existing ID>">
      <CreateAccount name="develop" market="UK" />
      </Actions>

      server response me:

      permission denied.
    • senor_ysm
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 9:20 AM
        --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "stranger198011"
        <stranger198011@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > When I send:
        >
        > <Actions accountId="<existing ID>">
        > <CreateAccount name="develop" market="UK" />
        > </Actions>
        >
        > server response me:
        >
        > permission denied.

        The CreateAccount command might not be enabled for the program you
        signed onto. In order to check permissions for your license key,
        please email our support team at dtcxml-help@.... Please
        make sure to include your license key in the email sent to our support
        team.

        Thanks