Forecast for several keywords

  • Dmitriy Shvadskiy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hello,

      I posted a question earlier but got no response. What is the proper
      way to get keyword level forecast for several keywords? I'm using
      ForecastService.getForecastForKeywords. If I set sponsoredSearchMaxBid
      on each keyword I get back an adgroup level forecast in
      customizedResponseByAdGroup. If I don't set sponsoredSearchMaxBid on
      each keywords I get back landscapeByAdGroup but I don't know what
      forecast belongs to what keyword.

      Thanks,
      Dmitriy