Re: not a valid license key?

  • verde160
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 7, 2007
      Dude, I thought you worked for Yahoo...wow, that was nice of you!
      Good to know that there are people out there who have a helpful
      spirit. I definately owe you one! =)

      --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "sagittarian" <cali@...>
      wrote:

      > FYI, if you're gonna need much more help figuring this out, then
      I'm
      > gonna have to start charging you! ;)
      >
      > --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "sagittarian" <cali@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm willing to bet that you are not entering the correct
      > credentials
      > > for the header values. Please double check. The Username,
      password
      > and
      > > lilicense headers are the same values your always use. What
      changes
      > is
      > > the masterAccountID and then you add the onBehalfOfUsername and
      > > onBehalfOfPassword headers. Leave those values "null" (Or
      Nothing
      > in
      > > VB) if you are communicating with your own Master account.
      > >
      > > username = YOUR master account's Username.
      > > password = YOUR master account's Password.
      > > license = YOUR master account's License Key.
      > > masterAccountID = YOUR CLIENT'S Master Account ID
      > > accountID = YOUR CLIENT'S Account ID.
      > > onBehalfOfUsername = YOUR CLIENT'S Username
      > > onBehalfOfPassword = YOUR CLIENT'S Password
      > >
      > > --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "verde160" <brian@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Okay...my code matches the requirements. Do you know why I'm
      > still
      > > > getting a "Login failed for user: masterlogin" exception when
      > try
      > > > to call the _locationService.getMasterAccountLocation()
      > function?
      > > > The username and password are the correct master account login
      > > > username and password...

    • sagittarian
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 7, 2007
        Nope, definitely not a Yahoo employee. For all I know, you could work
        for a direct compeitor of the company I work for! ;)

        If they ever decide to offer me a job to help them define a more usable
        API interface, I might be interested though!