Special invitation to the Yahoo! Publisher Network for YDN developers

  • ekruszew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005
      Hey there developers:

      A few months ago, the Yahoo! Publisher Network launched a new
      self-serve platform that gives small- and medium-sized web sites easy
      access to Yahoo! advertising. Our new offering enables developers like
      you to generate more revenue from your sites today and we're planning
      more cool new tools and services for the future.

      The Yahoo! Publisher Network self-serve platform is currently an
      invitation-only beta program and open to those in the U.S. only. We'd
      like to invite all members of the Yahoo! Developer Network to apply
      now by clicking here:
      http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/ypn/leads/index.php?loc=USYPN0020.
      Just fill out the short form and, because of your status as a Yahoo!
      Developer Network member, you'll get a high-priority, speedy review of
      your site. Then it's easy to get started displaying text ads.

      When you join the beta program today, you can:
      - Display relevant text ads on content pages of your web site and earn
      revenue from qualified clicks to your site's featured contextual text
      - Help shape what Yahoo! offers to the online community.
      - Be among the first to take advantage of new Yahoo! Publisher tools,
      services and programs as they become available.

      We're looking forward to working with you to make your web sites
      successful.

      Will Johnson
      GM, Yahoo! Publisher Network