Report Service

  • Justin Meighan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hi Guys...

      would anyone have an sample vb.net code used to run reports through ews? If
      so I would be grateful as im a bit stuck in the mud at the moment!

      Am I right in asking: In order to query any of the web services outside of
      LocationService I need to send a request to LocationService to get a url of
      some sort that points to the other wsdls? Ie the report service and campaign
      services etc?

      This is a silly question....but where do you log into the Panama front end.
      There is no contact between me and the people who use the UI and ive just
      been supplied with a username/password that does not seem to work!

      Cheers,

      Justin

      Find a baby-sitter FAST with MSN Search! http://search.msn.ie/
    • Justin Meighan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
        Here is the code im using:

        Dim location As New LocationServiceService
        Dim masteraccountid As New masterAccountID
        masteraccountid.Text = New String() {"123"}

        location.masterAccountIDValue = masteraccountid
        Dim security As New Security
        security.UsernameToken = New UsernameToken
        security.UsernameToken.Username = "usr"
        security.UsernameToken.Password = "pwd"
        Dim licence As New license
        licence.Text = New String() {"XXXXXX"}
        location.licenseValue = licence
        location.SecurityValue = security
        Dim masterlocation As String

        location.UserAgent = "Blah!"

        Try

        masterlocation = location.getMasterAccountLocation()
        Catch ex As System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException
        Console.WriteLine("Error: " & ex.Message)
        End Try
        Console.WriteLine("Master location: " & masterlocation)
        Console.ReadLine()
        End Sub

        Having read the sample soap call in the documentation I think im passing all
        the required headers....however I just get the error: login failed for x.

        Please help ;)

        Justin

        Customise your home page with RSS feeds at MSN Ireland! http://ie.msn.com/