Parameter Value Summary

  • tranelch1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007

      Greetings, I know my assumptions about one or more of these parameters is incorrect, please advise:

      username = user name for Yahoo Sponsored Search administration site
      password = password for Yahoo Sponsored Search administration site
      key = Application ID -- I have seen the conversation on this topic, but am still not clear.  I do not recall receiving a license key from Yahoo or even seeing a place to apply for a license key (can anyone explain this a little further?  I'm not even sure what product or service this license key would be for--something general or specific to the API, perhaps this?)

      accountId = Yahoo Sponsored Search Account ID

      Any input is appreciated.