Re: problem converting Security object from one service to another

  • don.frazier
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
      http://ysm.techportal.searchmarketing.yahoo.com/downloads.asp You
      will need to sign in to access it. It's at the bottom of the list.

      If you use this (it's C#), you won't have the problem you describe.

      If Panama had valid WSDLs supported by wsdl.exe, you can create
      shared common types in your interface using the /sharetypes
      parameter.

      The common interface I described was a product of my imagination to
      solve the problem for other web services (like adcenter and adwords).

      --- In yws-searchmarketing@yahoogroups.com, "verde160" <brian@...>