Permission denied error for command GetAccountUpgradeStatus (DTC-XML)

  • marco_mulder_t4u
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi! When I run the command GetAccountUpgradeStatus, it doesn't work.
      The response I get is:

      <DTCResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      xsi:schemaLocation="urn:/ows/aws/1.2
      https://x-secure.overture.com/schema/dtc/1.2/dtc_response.xsd"
      xmlns="urn:/ows/aws/1.2" success="true">
      <ActionsResponse accountId="xxxxxxx">
      <GetAccountUpgradeStatusResponse success="false"
      reason="Permission Denied" ></GetAccountUpgradeStatusResponse>
      </ActionsResponse>
      </DTCResponse>

      This account has a master account. I'm using the username and password
      of the master account, so that can't be it.

      Can you tell me why this is?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
        I believe this is because your license key has not rights to perform
        this action yet. Once the actual migration window is opened up, access
        to this command will be opened up as needed.

        Hope that helps,
        -Y!SM Monkey